- 2 C barbecue sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 3 freshly mince garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 to 5 pounds of baby’s back ribs
How To Make Crockpot Barbecue Ribs
- In a zip-top bag, pour the barbecue sauce
Add brown sugar, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper if you choose
- Close the bag with a zip and use your hands to knead the bag and mix the sauce ingredients together well.
Opening bag & stick ribs inside
- Close the bag and shake the bag to completely cover the ribs
Spray the inner part of the crock pot
- Open the bag and put the ribs in the crock pot
Pour half of the sauce from the bag into the crock pot, making sure to cover the ribs with the sauce.
- Cook over high heat for 4 to 5 hours to drop bone meat, on low heat for 9 hours to drop bone.
If you prefer super lean meat, but stay on the bone, cook over low heat for 7 hours until the boneless meat falls off.
- Have some sauce available on the table, then everyone can choose whether they want more or not.