°2 cups of granulated sugar
°2 cups self-rising flour
°1 cup of butter
°1 cup strong black coffee
°1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
°1/2 cup of milk
°1/4 cup of butter
°4 tablespoons of milk
°3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa
°2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
°1/2 cup chopped American walnuts
°1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
°1 cup caramel sauce, for drizzling
*How to make
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour mold or use parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine the self-rising flour and caster sugar. Sit sideways.
2. In a saucepan, mix a cup of butter, a cup of coffee, and a third of a cup of cocoa. Bring to boil, stir constantly. Pour to prepared dry ingredients. Using a hand mixer, mix ingredients on medium speed until wet and dry ingredients are completely combined. Add eggs and half a cup of yogurt. Mix on medium speed for about a minute, until well blended.
3. Pour into mold and bake for 25-30 minutes. When the cake is done, a toothpick or fork in the middle of the cake should come out clean.
4. Prepare the decorations. In a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup butter, 4 tsp buttermilk & 3 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder. Bring to boil on heat, stirring constantly.
5. Removing from heat and use a whisk to mix in the powder sugar, 1/2 cup at a time.
6. Spread or pour hot frosting over cake. While cake is still warm, sprinkling with pecans and chocolate chips. Drizzle with caramel sauce.