- 1 package of taco size flour tortillas (about 12 tortillas needed for this recipe)
- 1 1/2 lbs. of ground beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 2 cups Pico de Gallo
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Sour cream & chopped green onions for toppings (optional)
How To Make Cheesy Taco Lasagna
Preheat oven to 400º and grease a 9×11 baking dish. Brown hamburger, drain the grease.
Add taco seasoning packet to meat according to directions on the packet. Melt butter in a separate pot over medium-low heat.
Add heavy cream, stirring gently mix with a whisk. Stir in 2 cups shredded cheese until melted.
Cut tortillas in half and line the baking dish. To assemble the lasagna, layer 1/3 of the taco meat over the tortillas, followed by 1/3 of the cheese mixture. Sprinkle pico de gallo over cheese and repeat two more times.
Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes.