3 cups whole milk
2 3.4 ounce packages banana instant pudding mix
16 ounces whipped topping (Cool Whip) thawed, divided
1 box (3 sleeves) graham crackers
3-4 bananas ripe
1. In a large bowl, combine milk with banana pudding and mix until the pudding thickens.
2. Gently fold in 8 ounces of the whipped topping.
3. To a 9×13 inch pan, add a layer of graham crackers. You may need to break a few to fit them in and cover the whole bottom of the pan.
4. Peel and slice the bananas, and add an even layer of banana slices.
5. Then spread ⅓ of the banana pudding over the bananas. Repeat 2 times, then spread one last layer of graham crackers to cover completely.
6. Spread the remaining whipped topping as the final layer to the edges. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 4-6 hours and preferably overnight.
7. Decorate with crushed up graham crackers, whipped cream and slices of banana (optional). Slice and serve.