Love Cracker Barrel and love meatloaf? This recipe might be a good match. Try this Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf Recipe for dinner tonight or at the next gathering.
I’ve made meatloaf for years but never thought it was memorable. This recipe is! I had my neighbors over for dinner (it makes a lot of meatloaf) and it was hit with everyone!
- 2 lbs. Ground beef
- 1 Small onion finely chopped
- 2 Large eggs
- ¾ C. Milk
- 25 Ritz crackers crushed into crumbs
- ½ C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ C. Ketchup
- ½ C. Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
How To Make Cracker Barrel Meatloaf:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, eggs, milk, cracker crumbs, shredded cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Form the mixture into a loaf shape, and place it in the center of a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard until well blended.
- Bake for 35 minutes, remove and spread half of the ketchup mixture over the top.
- Return the meatloaf to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove again and spread the other half of the ketchup mixture on top of the meatloaf.
- Bake a final 10 minutes and then serve.