Certainly! Here’s a recipe for Dorito Taco Salad:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper (any color)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cups crushed Doritos (any flavor)
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat until fully cooked. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the taco seasoning to the cooked ground beef according to the packet instructions. Stir well to combine. Set aside to cool.
- In a large salad bowl, layer the shredded lettuce as the base.
- Top the lettuce with the cooled seasoned ground beef.
- Sprinkle the cherry tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, black olives, diced red onion, and diced bell pepper over the ground beef.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing and salsa over the salad.
- Just before serving, add the crushed Doritos to the top of the salad.
- Toss the salad gently to combine all the ingredients and coat them with the dressing.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note: You can customize this recipe by adding other ingredients such as avocado, corn kernels, or jalapeños to suit your taste preferences