– 1lb/470g of ground beef.
– 1 BOX of spaghetti sauce
-2 CUPS.Of cream cheese
– 1/4 CUP.Of sour cream
– 1/2lb/240g Of cottage cheese.
– 1/2 CUP.Of butter.
– 1 large(16oz) PKG.Of spaghetti.
_Grated cheddar cheese, as you want.
– Set the temperature of your oven to 350°.
– Boil until firm the spaghetti noodles. Drain and put aside before it is prepared to assemble.
– When well combined, mix cream cheese, sour cream, and cottage cheese.
Brown the GROUND BEEF and drain well until done. Combine the spaghetti sauce with the BEEF.
– In a medium pan, arrange a few slices of butter and pour half of your spaghetti noodles on top.
– Take your mixture of cream cheese and pour over the noodles. Spread it over the top well.
– On top of the cream cheese mixture, pour the remaining noodles. Place some more butter slices on top of the spaghetti.
– On top of your noodles, pour the spaghetti sauce.
It is now ready to be placed in the oven. Pour the desired quantity of grated cheddar cheese after 20 minutes and return to the oven for 15 minutes to allow the cheese to melt completely and bubbly.