1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
393g of condensed milk (1 can)
400g evaporated milk (1 can)
For the caramel:
150g sugar (3/4 cup)
125ml of hot water (1/2 cup)
1. In a blender place the eggs, vanilla essence, condensed milk and evaporated milk.
2. Blend for 2 minutes and reserve.
3. In a pan place the sugar and mix until you get a caramel color. Then add the hot water and mix.
4. Place the caramel in the cupcake mold and then pour the preparation.
5. Cover with aluminum foil and place in a bain-marie. Preheated oven at 170 °C for 45 minutes.
6. While warm, spatula around edges.
7. Unmold and serve